Please request a kit by mail using the form below - kits will return to physical locations in February.
You can also access the form in a new window here.
You can also mail back your kit with regular
postage ($1-$2 depending on weight) to:
PO Box 26035 College PO.
Quilt block kits can be picked-up and returned at these locations:
Brick + Mortar General Store, 20 Grand Ave. website
Cambridge Self-Help Food Bank, 54 Ainsle St. S. website
Idea Exchange Branches, website
- Preston, 435 King St. E.
- Hespeler, 5 Tannery St. E.
- Clemens Hill, 50 Saginaw Parkway
- Queen’s Square, 1 North Square
- Old Post Office, 12 Water St. S.
Cafe Pyrus, 305 King St W. website
Cafe Pyrus Outpost, 150 Roger St. website
KW Bookstore, 308 King St. W. website
The Adventurer’s Café, 36 Ontario St. N., website
Homer Watson House & Gallery, 1754 Old Mill Rd. website
THEMUSEUM, 10 King St. W. (Currently Closed) website
Waterloo Public Library Branches, website
- Main Branch (children’s department, lower level), 35 Albert St.
- McCormick Branch, 500 Parkside Dr.
- John M Harper Branch, 500 Fischer-Hallman Rd.